Avecina Medical (Beach office location) specializes in the treatment of Chronic Intractable Pain Syndromes for Florida/Georgia residents including Chronic Neck and Back Pains, Failed Neck, Failed Back Surgery Syndromes (FBSS), and Chronic Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)! Yes, there is hope for you and your family.
We provide highest quality of chronic medical pain management by an expert physician, in a respectful environment. Avecina Medical is your final stop for pain relief. The majority of our patients have been through all other treatment options including interventional pain therapy. Our physicians take into account all prior treatment modalities and put patients on what they feel will be the most effective and immediate pain relief program.
What to Expect during your visit: (CALL FOR APPOINTMENT)
We treat chronic pain through the use of pain medication and doctors visits every 30 days. There are now many different pain treatments available and each patient will receive customized treatment and personal care. The degree of pain varies from person to person, so your pain treatment plan will be tailored to your specific needs and circumstances. Pain relief medication treatment may include a single approach or a combination of medications such as:
- Pain Medications
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- Anti-seizure medicines
- Other medicines
Your Initial Consultation: $189 (Call for Appointment)
- Evaluation of medical history and records
- Drug screening
- Comprehensive examination by one of our physicians
- Set personal goals and functional criteria for improvement
- Development of individualized pain management plan
- Assessment guidelines for continuity of care
- Thorough explanation of appropriate pain medications
- Additional testing and diagnostic evaluation, if needed.
Follow Up Appointments: $139
- Evaluation of individualized pain management plan
- Examination by one of our physicians
- Review of personal, functional goals and quality of life enhancements, including work activities/requirements and social interactions/relationships
- Evaluation of any new testing or reports
- Continuation or modification of pharmacological protocol as medically needed
Follow up visit every 30 days required
- If needed, Referrals for additional testing or evaluation
- Adjustment of pain management medication protocol, as medically required
You must be at least 25 years old with a valid form of Florida/GA Identification.
An MRI or CT scan report within 24 months will help our physician establish the diagnosis. If you do not have an old MRI or CT scan report , our physician will be glad to order that for you.
If you have been on any pain medicines in the past, a proof of your medication history is REQUIRED (for example - a pharmacy report, your previous physician's medical record or prescription bottles).
The cost of your first visit is $189.00, which includes Drug Screening. Thereafter, the cost of your follow up visits, which are once every month, is $139.00.